SELF-INTRODUCTION


IRFAN DANIAL BIN MOHD NAUFAL
IDI22-08-025
DEC 2A


Assalamualaikum and greetings to all of you, 

My name is Irfan Danial Bin Mohd Naufal, everyone calls me Ipan or Irfan, but never has anyone ever called me Danial as I've been having trouble getting used to being called by that nickname since my kindergarten days. Supposedly, I'll be 19 years old this year but I haven't yet reached that age due to my birthday being in October, therefore I'm technically still 18 years old. I was born on the 15th of October in 2004. Adding on to that, I was born in Johor Bahru but then grew up in Mersing which is one of the most boring districts in Johor. Actually, I wouldn't call it too boring, it's just that anyone who pays a visit to Mersing would be in a state of shock due to the small number of fast food restaurants there. Let's say, for instance, you won't be able to find any McDonalds', Burger Kings, or even a coffee house like Starbucks. However, there are still KFC and Marrybrown. Furthermore, let's get straight to my academic background. I've finished both my primary school and secondary school in Mersing which basically indicates that I spent my entire childhood gathering all kinds of friends and meeting a lot of admirable people there.

Moreover, I only have a few hobbies, like working out in the gym five times a week, listening to podcasts that discuss the dangers of the world's conspiracy theories, as well as playing video games. However, my current schedule is kind of too busy to the point that I'm only able to go work out, finish my assignments then straight away go to doing revisions for any upcoming examinations. I have to follow this schedule every day otherwise I wouldn't be able to get any work done in time. My future plans? Nobody knows, not even me. The only thing I'm striving for at the moment is to work as hard as I could and become a lecturer or perhaps a secondary school teacher. Regardless of what hardships I might face later, I'm hoping that I could continue my grandfather and grandmother's legacy by becoming an educator just like they used to.

Currently, I've furthered my studies by taking Diploma in English Communication at Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota in Pahang.  I'm currently in Semester 2, indicating that I've been here for at least 5 months. The reason why I began writing this blog is for one of the subject's assignments, which is "Kesihatan dan Kecergasan (KQK 1051)". 




Comments